AVM Services provide the required specialist compliance and validation services on decontamination medical equipment for the healthcare sector.
Our list of satisfied clients includes the NHS, private healthcare, pharmaceuticals and commercial patrons.
AVM Services decontamination validation services include:
- Weekly/quarterly/annual validations on porous load, unwrapped instrument, pharmacy, laboratory, hot air and gas sterilisers.
- Weekly/quarterly/annual validations on washer disinfectors for instruments, endoscopes and human waste containers.
- Maintenance and breakdown service on bench top sterilisers for GP, dentists and PCT clients.
- Steam/water quality testing.
- Microbiological tests (sent to an independent testing laboratory for analysis).
- Commissioning of decontamination equipment.
What happens after completion of validation?
Upon successful completion of our validation audit on your decon equipment, we’ll produce a written report of all the validation work carried out.
Our decontamination validation and calibration activities are conducted strictly in accordance with current standards of UK regulatory authorities and our validation team comprises of nationally accredited Competent Persons (Decontamination).
If you would like to know more about our decontamination validation service: