Many organisations choose to hold their training at our MMM Leeds location away from any distractions from their facilities so your attendees can benefit from hands-on training.
MMM Medical Equipment UK Ltd is part of the worldwide MMM Group which has decades of experience in infection control solutions, implementation and aftersales care. MMM-UK opened a purpose-built training facility at its UK Headquarters in Leeds where the training will be carried out.
|MMM Leeds DecontaminationTraining Courses|
|ENG04||Porous Load Quarterly Testing 2 - 6 Dec 2019, 9-13 March 2020
|ENG06||Porous Load Annual Testing 16 - 20 Sept 2019, 9 -13 Dec 2019
|ENG05||Washer Disinfectors Periodic Testing 28 0ct - 1 Nov 2019, 10 - 14 Feb 2020
|APD01||Authorised Person (Decontamination) 15 – 18 Oct 2019, 9-13 March 2020
|ENG08||Endoscope Washers Periodic Testing 7 - 11 Oct 2019, 6-10 Jan 2020
The benefits of training at MMM Leeds
- Away from everyday distractions
- State of the art facility and equipment
- Fully operational Instrument and Endoscope Washer Disinfectors and Steam Sterilizers allows you to learn on real equipment
- Broaden attendees experience working in different environments
- Air-conditioned Study Room for lectures and quiet study
Local Accommodation Packages
It is possible to add accommodation to your package to allow your team to enjoy their spare time and make the training experience more enjoyable.
We have sourced a great deal with a local hotel situated on 200 acres of lush, immaculately landscaped grounds with impeccable service and a fantastic host of amenities guaranteed to ensure an unforgettable break in-between training days for your team to relax and unwind or enjoy something more active.
Some of the facilities and activities available:*
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner served in our onsite restaurant and bar
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Free on-site parking
- Indoor pool
- Spa and treatments
- Sauna, steam room
- Fitness classes and personal training
- 18-hole golf course
- Plenty of nearby activities including walks, museums, parks, gardens and more
* Please note: these amenities are available should you desire to include them in your package. Please ask for more info when booking your training.
Sterile Services Staff Training with AVM
Sterile Services Staff training courses are conducted by our expert authorising engineers together with specialist decontamination personnel, accredited trainers and A1/A2 assessors.
If you have any questions about our Sterile Services Staff training courses, please Contact Us.
For more information on any of our decontamination training courses at your facility, please Contact Us.