AVM Services is a decontamination specialist, operating commercially within the Estates and Facilities department of Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation trust.
With just over 18 years experience we provide:
- consultancy services
- validation/commissioning services, and
- training courses (accredited by City & Guilds)
to a wide selection of satisfied:
organisations requiring decontamination / validation / commissioning services and training courses across the length and breadth of the United Kingdom.
Our specialist team has in-depth awareness and extensive knowledge and experience within the healthcare sector and includes:
- professional engineers
- accredited commissioning / validation engineers
- qualified A1 /A2 assessors
AVM Services focuses on 3 main services:
- Validation services - verification and compliance measures performed by our accredited Competent (Test/Maintenance) specialists (Decontamination).
- Consultancy services - consultation are with our authorising engineers (decontamination)
- Training services - conducted by our authorising engineers (decontamination) together with our Specialist personnel (decontamination) and our accredited trainers and A1/A2 assessors.
Our services as well as our clients are supported and synchronised via a team of highly trained administrative personnel stationed permanently at our AVM headquarters.