Porous Load Annual Testing (ENG06)
Engineers with previous experience of the testing of porous load sterilizers. This course has been designed to provide the candidates with the additional knowledge required to complete the annual test requirements in accordance with HTM 01-01.
- Define current standards and legislation.
- Define the roles and responsibilities outlined in HTM 01-01.
- Confirm current standards.
- Enhance knowledge of periodic test requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Confirm the principles of completing test records/ documentation.
All candidates will be issued with a City & Guilds certificate on successful completion of this course.
Course dates & location
10 - 14 December 2018
Residential and non-residential places are available.
For a quotation, please contact Nick Brown on 01223 254488 or email
This course includes classroom and practical experience.