Cambridge University Hospitals (CUH) are holding an open day event to promote careers in Addenbrookes Hospital. The event will be taking place on Saturday 30th November 2019 and AVM Services is participating.
The event will include tours of the hospital (including areas of the Trust that members of the public rarely get to see), hands-on demonstrations, interactive displays and CUH staff on hand ready to talk to you about their role and life at CUH.
Careers at Cambridge University Hospitals
Areas covered by the event include:
- Administrative roles such as Receptionists, Ward Clerks, Secretaries, Project Managers, Team Leaders and Admin Assistants
- Corporate Services, including Finance, Communications and the Contact Centre
- Estates & Facilities, including Electricians, Carpenters, Plumbers, Maintenance Staff, Gardener and Engineers
- eHospital, including IT Services
- Staff Bank Services – Temporary/Flexible Working Opportunities
- Work Experience
- Support Services, including Fire Safety Officers and Portering Services
- AVM Services
- Medirest – Domestic Services
You can visit the CUH Working With Us event page for more information about the day and we hope to see some of you there!
Careers at AVM Services
We welcome any CVs and queries about working at AVM. Please visit our Contact page for ways to get in touch.