Course Ref: SSD03
The Washer Disinfectors training is a 2-day course designed to give candidates the additional skills and knowledge they need to manage the SSD environment, run by experts in the decontamination of reusable medical devices.
This course is suitable for all personnel responsible for the supervision within the SSD environment.
The aim of this training is to provide team leaders with the essential knowledge they need to effectively manage the disinfection and sterilisation process as well as interpret engineer test records.
Upon successfully completing the Washer Disinfectors course, you will be able to:
- Define current standards and legislation
- Define role and responsibility as identified in HTM 01-01
- Explain the principles of the decontamination process
- Provide an overview of cycle profile
- Explain periodic test requirements – classroom and practical experience
- Explain the completion of test records
- Explain the principles of loading and basic household tasks
The required duration of this course is 2 days.
All attendees will be issued with a City & Guilds certificate upon successful completion of this course.
This course can be delivered at your facility for a group of up to 4 candidates.
This course includes classroom and practical training sessions for attendees to gain the full experience. Training at MMM Leeds includes use of their equipment. If you choose to hold the training sessions at a location of your choice, such as your premises, equipment must be provided by the client.
Please complete the booking form so we can understand your specific requirements and provide a free quote.
If you would prefer to speak to someone, please call us via the number on our contact us page.
If you would like to book this course, please click the button below to get started.