Course Ref: SSD04
The Porous Load Sterilisers training is a 2-day course designed to provide candidates with the skills and knowledge they need to manage the disinfection and sterilisation process from experts in the decontamination of reusable medical devices.
This course is suitable for all personnel responsible for the supervision of operators within the SSD environment.
The aim of this Porous Load Sterilisers training course is to provide team leaders the skills they need to effectively manage operators, interpret engineer test records as well as manage the disinfection and sterilisation process.
Upon successfully completing the Porous Load Sterilisers course for Team Leaders, you will be able to:
- Define current standards and legislation
- Develop the definitions of the roles and responsibilities identified in HTM 01-01
- Explain the principles of the sterilisation process
- Provide an overview of the sterilisation cycle profile
- Explain periodic test requirements – classroom and practical experience
- Explain the completion of test records
- Explain the principles of loading and unloading the machines
- Explain the interpretation of porous load steriliser test records
- Enhance the understanding of the sterilisation process
The required duration of this course is two days.
All attendees will be issued with a City & Guilds certificate upon successful completion of this course.
This course can be delivered at your facility for a group of up to four candidates.
This course includes classroom and practical training sessions for attendees to gain the full experience. Training at MMM Leeds includes use of their equipment. If you choose to hold the training sessions at a location of your choice, such as your premises, equipment must be provided by the client.
Please complete the booking form so we can understand your specific requirements and provide a free quote.
If you would prefer to speak to someone, please call us via the number on our contact us page.