Course Ref: SSD02
The Porous Load Sterilisers course is for all personnel that are required to operate porous load sterilisers the essential knowledge and skills they need to meet the responsibilities defined in current standards for the the decontamination of reusable medical devices.
This course is for all personnel required to operate porous load sterilisers.
The aim of this training is to enable delegates to meet their responsibilities as operators of porous load sterilisers as defined in HTM 01-01.
Upon successfully completing the Porous Load Sterilisers course, you will be able to:
- Define current standards and legislation
- Define role and responsibility as identified in HTM 01-01
- Explain the principles of the sterilisation process
- Provide an overview of the sterilisation cycle profile
- Explain periodic test requirements – classroom and practical experience
- Explain the completion of test records
- Explain the principles of loading and unloading the machines
The required duration of this course is 1 full day.
All attendees will be issued with a City & Guilds certificate upon successful completion of this course.
This course can be delivered at your facility for a group of up to 4 candidates.
This course includes classroom and practical training sessions for attendees to gain the full experience. Training at MMM Leeds includes use of their equipment. If you choose to hold the training sessions at a location of your choice, such as your premises, equipment must be provided by the client.
Please complete the booking form so we can understand your specific requirements and provide a free quote.
If you would prefer to speak to someone, please call us via the number on our contact us page.
Find out more about the three levels of decontamination of reusable medical devices >