Course Ref: ENG21
The Human Waste Washer Disinfectors training course teaches healthcare staff the knowledge and skills required to carry out periodic testing effectively and in line with current standards.
This course is recommended for engineers with previous experience of weekly testing of surgical washer disinfectors and those with a satisfactory completion of an accredited weekly testing course.
The aim of the Human Waste Washer Disinfectors training course is to provide the essential knowledge and practical skills to safely and effectively carry out periodic testing to current standards and guidance.
Upon successfully completing the Human Waste Washer Disinfectors course, you will be able to:
- Test and validate human waste disinfectors to current British and European standards
- Produce reports to end-users for assurance of their compliance
- Define current standards and legislation (HTM and BSEN)
- Define the roles and responsibilities outlined in the latest standards
- Enhance knowledge of periodic test requirements and acceptance criteria
- Confirm the principles of completing test records/documentation
The required duration of this course is 2 days.
All attendees will be issued with a City & Guilds certificate on successful completion of this course.
This course can be delivered at your facility for a group of up to 4 candidates.
This course includes classroom and practical training sessions for attendees to gain the full experience. Training at MMM Leeds includes use of their equipment. If you choose to hold the training sessions at a location of your choice, such as your premises, equipment must be provided by the client.
Please complete the booking form so we can understand your specific requirements and provide a free quote.
If you would prefer to speak to someone, please call us via the number on our contact us page.
If you have any questions about this course or any of our Decontamination Engineer training courses, please contact us.
If you would like to book this course, please click the button below to get started.