Course Ref: END02
The 2-day Endoscope Washer Disinfectors course teaches delegates the skills and knowledge to operate on and carry out weekly tests on an endoscope washer disinfector.
This course is suitable for personnel responsible for the weekly testing requirements of an endoscope washer disinfector.
The aim of the Endoscope Washer Disinfectors training course is to ensure operators understand and adhere to their responsibilities in line with British Standards and devolved National Health Service (NHS).
Upon successfully completing the Endoscope Washer Disinfectors course, you will be able to:
- Define current standards and legislation
- Develop the definitions of the roles and responsibilities identified in HTM 01-06
- Explain the principles of the decontamination process
- Provide an overview of cycle profile
- Explain periodic test requirements – classroom and practical experience
- Explain the completion of test records
- Explain the interpretation of endoscope washer disinfector test records
- Enhance the understanding of the disinfection process
- Provide training on taking a water sample for test purposes (Total Viable Count)
The required duration of this course is 2 days.
All attendees will be issued with a City & Guilds certificate on successful completion of this course.
This course can be delivered at your facility for a group of up to 4 candidates.
This course includes classroom and practical training sessions for attendees to gain the full experience. Training at MMM Leeds includes use of their equipment. If you choose to hold the training sessions at a location of your choice, such as your premises, equipment must be provided by the client.
Please complete the booking form so we can understand your specific requirements and provide a free quote.
If you would prefer to speak to someone, please call us via the number on our contact us page.
If you have any questions about this course or any of our Decontamination Management training courses, please contact us.
If you would like to book this course, please click the button below to get started.