Course Ref: ENG20
The Endoscope Drying Cabinets course teaches engineers the knowledge and skills required to carry out periodic testing of endoscope drying cabinets in accordance with the latest standards.
This course is recommended for engineers and endoscopy staff who wish to gain knowledge and experience for periodic testing of endoscope drying cabinets in accordance to latest standards.
The aim of the Endoscope Drying Cabinets training course is to provide training in the testing and validation procedures for periodic testing of Endoscope Drying Cabinets in accordance with BSEN 16442:2015.
Upon successfully completing the Endoscope Washer Disinfectors course, you will be able to:
- Test and validate endoscope drying cabinets to current British and European standards
- Produce reports to end-users for assurance of their compliance
- Define current standards and legislation (HTM and BSEN)
- Define the roles and responsibilities outlined in the latest standards
- Enhance knowledge of periodic test requirements and acceptance criteria
- Confirm the principles of completing test records/documentation
The required duration of this course is 1 full day.
All attendees will be issued with a City & Guilds certificate on successful completion of this course.
This course can be delivered at your facility for a group of up to 4 candidates.
This course includes classroom and practical training sessions for attendees to gain the full experience. Training at MMM Leeds includes use of their equipment. If you choose to hold the training sessions at a location of your choice, such as your premises, equipment must be provided by the client.
Please complete the booking form so we can understand your specific requirements and provide a free quote.
If you would prefer to speak to someone, please call us via the number on our contact us page.
If you have any questions about this course or any of our Decontamination Engineer training courses, please contact us.
If you would like to book this course, please click the button below to get started.