For all the commissioning/validation services you require on your decontamination equipment.
Our validation and calibration activities are conducted strictly in accordance with current standards of UK regulatory authorities and our validation team comprises of nationally accredited Competent Persons (Decontamination).
AVM validation services include:
- Weekly/quarterly/annual validations on porous load, unwrapped instrument, pharmacy, laboratory, hot air and gas sterilizers
- Weekly/quarterly/annual validations on washer disinfectors for instruments, endoscopes and human waste containers
- Maintenance and breakdown service on bench top sterilizers for GP, dentists and PCT clients
- Steam/water quality testing
- Microbiological tests (sent to an independent testing laboratory for analysis)
- Commissioning of decontamination equipment.
Written reports are produced upon completion of all validation work carried out.
Our list of satisfied clients includes the NHS, private healthcare, pharmaceuticals and commercial patrons
For more information, please contact:
Contracts/Business Development Manager